Product
Home > Products >north korea q345r

north korea q345r

Steel stock List:Carbon low alloy steel stockBoiler Steel PlatesShipbuilding steel plateWeathering steel plateAlloy steel plateGas cylinder steel

Advantages

sulfur(melting) tank container with ISO full fram

Unfortunately the seller did not specify the terms of delivery.For more information,contact the seller.henan union international ,ltd - steel plate,seamless Henan Union International Co.,known as a professional steel materials supplier in China.Who had supply steel products to Asia ( Singapore ,Vietnam,Malaysia,Philippine,Korea,Burma,Kingdom of Cambodia,Kingdom of Thailand,Indonesia,India,Pakistan,Iran and The United Arab Emirates)Unused- Zr Autoclave.14' x 4',60 kW.Material SUnused- Zr Autoclave.14' x 4',60 kW.Material SUS304/Q345R.Design temperature 147C.Design pressure 0.35PMPa.Test pressure 0.44MPatwo.Includes two sets of cylinders,sealing head,two set of flanges,sealing device,saddle device curved arm device,two safety chains,insulation device,set of 4 trolley,goods basket,tray and all circulation line,frame and various kinds of the valve

Some results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement.For more information,please see here.Request a quote Q245R Vessel Tank Plates To Brazil For Building Oil

The company has long cooperation with our company.They usually purchase steel plates and profile steel from our company to produce all kinds of Oil and Gas Exploration Equipment.This time,they ordered 2300 tons Q245R Q345R plates to build oil drilling platform.

Previous123456Next20FT Pressure Tank Container for Liquid Ammonia Un1005 Oil Sludge Refinery Equipment - huayinenergy

The Oil Sludge Refinery Pyrolysis Equipment can recyle oil sludge,oil based drilling mud into 75% Shale sand,15% combustible gas,10% fuel oil with our newest technology.Images of North Korea Q345r imagesSoncap Certificated 1.77MPa 40000 Kg 80CBM Q345RSoncap Certificated 1.77MPa 40000 Kg 80CBM Q345R Material LPG PROPANE STORAGE TANKER for Nigeria(id:11113901).View product details of Soncap Certificated 1.77MPa 40000 Kg 80CBM Q345R Material LPG PROPANE STORAGE TANKER for Nigeria from Chengli Speical Automobile Co.manufacturer in EC21

High Capacity 40L Oxygen Industrial Gas Cylinder WMA219

Q345R 06Cr19Ni10 LNG Cryogenic Liquid Storage Tank 2620*7882mm.1-10000L/h Industrial Gas Equipment Lo2 Liquid Refrigerant Pump.High Capacity Industrial 98% Acetylene Plant With Reciprocating C2H2 Compressor.Low Consumption Oxygen Generating Machine AirHUAYIN Tyre and plastic waste disposal recycling solutions Reactor material Q345R Boiler plate.3.Black Pyrolysis Oil to Diesel.Black Pyrolysis Oil Solution Distillation and Deodorant Machine Usage Black oil,Heavy oil,Used oil and Pyrolysis Oil to Diesel Input Waste engine oil,waste lubrication oil,tyre crude oil,plastic crude oil.Output 90% good clean oil,the rest 10% is slag and waste gasBulk-buy Chengli Brand 100m3 Tank LPG Gas Fryer withBulkbuy Chengli Brand 100m3 Tank LPG Gas Fryer with ASME Certificate price comparison,get China Chengli Brand 100m3 Tank LPG Gas Fryer with ASME Certificate price comparison from Tank LPG Gas Fryer,LPG Storage Spherical Tank manufacturers suppliers on Video Channel of .

ASTM A516 Grade 70 Steel Plate Cold rolled - Bebon Steel

ASTM A516 Grade 70 Steel Plate is mainly used in welded pressure vessels.Bebon International specializes in ASTM A516 Grade 70 Steel Plate.ASTM A516 Grade 70 Steel Plate offers greater tensile and yield strengthASTM A516 Grade 70 Steel Plate Cold rolled 12345NextHUAYIN Tyre and plastic waste disposal recycling solutions

Related Products